Privacy and Cookies Policy
Welcome to our platform!
The following Policy will help you understand how your personal data that you fill in and share with our platform are used: it explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal information. Please read this Policy carefully. If you don’t agree with any of the following, you should not use our platform and share your personal data.
We reserve the right to update and change this Policy, for any reason, from time to time with or without warning. The continuation of use after the date of changes is considered as direct and unconditional acceptance. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by the law.
Personal data & Security
Personal Data is referred to any information that relates to you from which you can be identified: any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
This platform collects Personal Information about you when you Sign up and make a reservation/ purchase or contact us through Enquiry Forms. Your contact details include your First Name, Surname, Email Address and (in case you proceed to a reservation) your Contact Number. These personal data are kept confidential from other users and are shared only with the relevant Provider, in order for your reservation to be made.
The personal data you provide to this platform are used exclusively by us and the Provider relevant to the reserved experience, with the aim of promoting and implementing the trading relationship. Moreover, no one else is allowed to use it without complying with the provisions of GDPR (ΕU 2016/679), on protection of personal data, as in force. This platform acts in accordance with the current legislation. Your personal data is under security as long as you are a registered member of our platform and is deleted if requested by you. If done so, all the relevant data collected and saved on the server will be permanently removed from the database as well as our server and there will no further details saved.
Payment process: Users can purchase the offered services/ products through different payment methods. We do not store or save any Payment Account (like PayPal, Credit / Debit Card) details at our end. These details are added by the user while making the payment and are only saved by respective Payment Methods (which are the third party) like PayPal etc. We just save order details, billing addresses which are internally filled in by you while making the purchase.
Cookies Use & Settings
The cookies our platform uses fall into four categories:
Essential website cookies: These cookies are necessary to help you access, move around our platform and use its features. Without these cookies, our platform would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. You cannot turn off essential cookies as they are necessary for you to access and use the features of the platform.
Performance cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are not essential to their use. For example, it stores your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to help us measure how users interact with our platform’s content, which helps up customize our platform for you in order to enhance your experience.
Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Learn about your rights!
These are the rights given to you by the General Data Protection Regulation! Specifically:
1) You have the right to know which personal data concerning you, are or have been processed and used,
2) You have the right to request from the controller access to the personal data that concern you and especially access to information relating to the purposes of the processing
3) You have the right to be pre-informed and to give your consent to any intended transfer of your personal data to a third country or international organization,
4) You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing,
5) You have the right to data portability,
6) You have the right to raise at any time objections to processing and use of your personal data,
7) You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of our contract, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, and
8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you think there is any violation of the rights given.